About the Institute
HSE Graduate School of Business Institute of Innovation Management priority areas of activity:
- Research of technology business in Russia and other countries with a special focus on medium-sized fast-growing technology companies (gazelles, hidden champions);
- Conducting acceleration programs for innovative businesses (with a focus on scale-up programs), as well as research in this area;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative activity of Russian companies; corporate programs for innovative development, practices for the creation and operation of R&D departments, management of the implementation of innovative projects;
- Research and consulting on the management of innovative projects, R&D departments of companies, restructuring of research organizations;
- Research and audit of the innovative infrastructure of universities, companies, regions.
- Research of innovative supply and demand by industries and technology clusters;
- Acting as a think tank for innovation policy.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.