About the Institute
The HSE Institute of Innovation Management (HSE IIM) was founded as part of the HSE in order to carry out research and education in the innovation sphere.
The IIM includes the Center for Innovation Research (research work) and an all-university Department of Innovation Management (educational work).
The tasks of the Institute of Innovation Management include:
- Development of methodology and carrying out of research in the innovation sphere;
- Consultation work for the developers of national, regional and corporate innovative programmes and strategies;
- Preparation and implementation of educational programmes in innovation management and entrepreneurship (including continuing education programmes).
IIM’s priorities are:
- Research into the innovation activities in Russian companies (corporate programmes of innovative development, R&D department creation and functioning practices, implemented innovative projects).
- Study of the infrastructure of innovative activity support – innovative infrastructures of universities, companies and regions.
- Study of the innovative demand and supply patterns by industries and technology clusters.
- Development of principles and patterns for the implementation of communication networks in the creation and transfer of innovative solutions and technologies on the basis of Open Innovation principles.
- Consultation work on the problems of management of innovative projects, corporate R&D departments and reorganization in research institutions.
- Expert evaluation and development of innovation-related sections in the national development strategy.
- Creation and implementation of systems for training staff in innovative work in the RF.
- Regular development of educational cases on the problems of innovation management and entrepreneurship related to companies, universities, research institutions and local administrations (‘Case Factory’).
- Development and implementation of educational programmes related to innovations as part of seminars, conferences, schools and youth forums.
In order to trial its research results, the IIM organizes a regular research seminar. The seminar involves the discussion of the IIM’s research results as well as educational programmes prepared by the IIM Department of Innovation Management. Researchers and teachers as well as experts and managers from innovation companies all participate in these seminars.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.